Get your company noticed on Google. Invite customers to see inside your business with a 360-degree Google Street View | Trusted interior virtual tour.
Use your mouse to walk through the business.
Your Google Business Listing
Showcase your business online. Google is the world’s leading search engine and a business’s Google presence is one of its most important assets. The Google Street View | Trusted program uses high-resolution 360-degree panoramic images to fully capture your business. With Google Street View Trusted, your business interior will be visible on Google Search, Google Maps and Google Plus.
And Engage New Customers
Invite customers into your business online with an indoor Street View photo shoot. Your customers will get the opportunity to virtually walk through your business before they even visit. Your customers can explore and interact with your business like never before from home or on a mobile device.
Fast and Affordable
A Google virtual tour of your business interior can be published in as little as two weeks or less and starts at a one-time fee of $300. Prices vary depending on the size of the business. Call for a free estimate.
MIT Images 360 helps businesses improve their presence on Google with the following additional services:
- Setting up your business in Google My Business
- Google+ page setup and management
- Blog writing
- Video production
Add informational “hot spots” and a navigational menu to your tour to educate your customers. These hotspots are informational boxes that you can add to a tour to explain particular details of your business.
Businesses Around the World are adopting Street View | Trusted.
The Google Street View | Trusted program includes the following:
- Virtual tour added to your Google listing (as well as Google Maps/Street View) which can also be embedded in your own website.
- 10-20 professional photos that will be added to your Google listing but will also be provided to you in full resolution.
- All photos are your property and can be used by you as you see fit for print materials, websites, social media, etc.
- The process of shooting the tour and the photos will vary depending on the size of the business. Plan on at least an hour, unless the business is very small. Tours are generally published on Google within two weeks.
- Tours typically start outside and come inside via the main entrance. If your business has an outside presence, the panoramic photos can be shot outside as well.
- Cost of the shoot is a one-time fee and there are NO recurring fees or hosting fees of any kind.
Google Street View | Trusted 360 Degree Virtual Tour
A 360-degree interactive virtual tour of your business using Google Street View technology
- Boost Local SEO. The virtual tours and photos are published directly on Google’s servers and will be visible on your business’s Google pages.
- Engage Prospective Customers. Google reports foot traffic increases as high as 20 percent for retail, click-through to online reservation increases of 30 percent for restaurants and click-through rate increases to your website as high as 50 percent.
- Beautiful Photos You Own Forever. Ten to 20 professional, high resolution still images of each facility and full commercial rights to all the photos
- Mobile optimized and embeddable on your website. Most prospective customers will make their first contact with your business on Google. Street View 360-degree tours gives prospective customers a feature that will engage them and invite them in for a look around your business. This makes the experience of exploring your business online more memorable and personal.
- Increase engagement in Google search results. Google Street View | Trusted strengthens the impact of each listing on Google+ Local, Google Maps, and Google Search by adding new graphics that show users they can “see inside.” This differentiates your listing from others that do not have a virtual tour with Street View Technology.
Are you looking for a photographer and videographer? Moments in Time Images of Lincoln, NE specializes in photography and videography of all types.
Moments in Time Images is run by the brother-sister team of Randy McGinnis and Lori McGinnis Black. They have made it their mission to improve your photography and videography experience.
Call MIT Images 360 today for your free quote.